When doing a project we go through the following steps:
|1. ||FREE initial consultation |
Get initial information to form a plan. This includes goals, objectives, customer needs.
|2.||Planning Phase |
Then we will conduct some market research and assist you a narrowing down some design ideas as well as form a strategy.
|3.||Submit our proposal |
Based on all the information we discuss we would submit a proposal for approval.
|4.||Design Phase |
We begin developing the website with your input along the way.
|5.||Implementation Phase |
We build the website and run a series of tests and make revisions based on feedback.
Please view our portfolio by clicking below to see what kind of work we do. We are able to design web sites to match the branding of your business or your personal tastes. This is our goal.
We aim to make the process as painless as possible. We will walk you through the entire process and be there whenever you need us.
Costs: It is very difficult to put a fair price on website without discussing it first. There are many factors that determine the cost. We have considered putting a “by-the-hour” price here, but then we thought that this isn’t a really fair way to charge as it really doesn’t tell you how much it’s going to cost in the end. So, we’ve decided to continue sticking with our method of meeting/ discussing the projects and submitting a proposal to you for your approval with a quoted-price after we have all the facts. However, we can provide a range of what past projects have been done for… and that is from $100 to $3,000. (these prices include the web design, programming, search engine optimization, everything the client’s wanted)
If you wish to “get your feet wet” with a minimal investment, we are now offering a one-page website for only $17.95/month plus $50/setup… click here for more details on our one-page websites.
We are able to program many features into your website. With web programming the costs are more predictable as the coding is more uniform. Below we have listed the costs with some of the programming work we have performed:
- Simple forms: (this includes contact forms or email newsletter signups… we have both on this website you can try… our contact form and our email newsletter signup is at the bottom of every page, including this one!)
- Basic Scripts (includes bookmark page, tell-a-friend, and print page)
- Forums/Bulletin Boards: $99 (to try, go to PepsiCollectables.com)
- Site Statistics: FREE with vermont web hosting
- Full-featured Shopping cart: FREE with vermont web hosting (to try go to JLRyan.com and ChamplainCoffee.com and select some items to buy and then click on “view cart” or “checkout” to see the look and feel of the shopping cart.
- Online Email System with Unlimited email accounts: FREE with vermont web hosting