Jeremy Ryan for City Council Campaign Website LaunchesDecember 6, 2005
BURLINGTON, VERMONT – December 6, 2005
Advantage Creations, a Burlington, Vermont based web development company, is pleased to announce the launch of the Jeremy Ryan for City Council website. Jeremy Ryan, founder of Advantage Creations, recently announced his run for city council in Ward 7, Burlington.
The campaign website includes a variety of features that can contribute to the success of a campaign website. These features include:
- Home page with brief intro on the campaign, a couple comments from people who support the campaign, and a blog that’s updated regularly along with.
- Positions, Biography, News, Endorsements, Links and Press Kit pages with corresponding information.
- Volunteer signup page with form enabling the volunteer to select how they want to volunteer and allowing them to select what days and times they can commit to.
- Contact us page with form enabling the visitor to send the campaign a message directly from the website.
- Donation form allowing visitors to send a donation directly from the website.
- Mailing list signup form allowing visitors to get on an email list to get updates and notices regarding the campaign.
- A listing of upcoming events I will be involved in.
About Advantage Creations
Advantage Creations offers a full line of professional web site services including Web Design, Internet Marketing, $99/year Domain Hosting and Registration, and Web site Management. Advantage Creations backs up their services with one of the strongest guarantees in the business. Clients must be absolutely satisfied or they don’t pay.
Jeremy Ryan, founder of Advantage Creations, has a degree in Marketing and a web developer and internet marketer since 1998. Jeremy Ryan owns and operates successful retail websites including JLRyan.com, and ChamplainCoffee.com. He also manages Hamlens.com, and WildcatProducts.com.
76 Mott Street South
Email: [email protected]